What We Do
Health Environment Art Services is committed to helping you create the best healthcare art program possible for your project or facility. We understand that when it comes to reflecting your brand, mission, and values, listening to your needs while respecting your ideas is the first step to success. From concept to installation, we take pride in being a part of your art team.
Our staff, services, and focus are to create healthcare art programs that respect the interior design of your project, reflect your community and area, and utilize local regional & national resources in the best interest of your project. Our portfolio of client-focused healthcare art services includes in part:
Health Environment Art Services believes an art program makes an essential contribution to the healing environment, providing inspiration and positive distractions for patients, staff, and caregivers. Our EDAC (Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification) certified art consultants utilize their skills and knowledge in all their art programs to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Our Products & Services
- Consulting and Design Services
- Master Planning and Artwork Placement Services
- Budget and Resource Allocation Services
- Printing and Mounting
- Local and Nationwide Art Sourcing and Procurement Services
- Organization and Outreach for Local Artist Showcases
- Site-Specific Art Commissions
- Local and National Project Management Services
- Custom Frame Shops
- Nationwide Installation Services
- Asset Management Services and Documentation
- Commissioned Artwork
- Custom Frames
- Custom Mirrors
- Metal, Glass, Textile, and Wood Art
- Wall Murals
- Behavioral Health Frames
- Patient Markerboards
Certifications & Memberships
Schedule your consultation call today!
This is a 5-10 minute assessment to find out more about your needs and how we can help you.
If you would like immediate assistance, please feel free to call our office at (847) 843-3636.